Development of methodological support and experimental software for the analysis and prediction of reliability characteristics of the small-size spacecraft on-board equipment at various stages of the life cycle
The project is a part of the work under the Union State of Russia and Belarus program “Monitoring-US”.
The main objectives of research are the following:
- Development of the structure of techniques and algorithms setfor assessing the reliability characteristics of the on-board equipment (OBE) for small-size spacecraft (SSS) at various stages of the life cycle.
- Development of the general structure and composition of software and hardware complex experimental sample for assessing the OBE SSS reliability characteristics at various stages of the life cycle.
- Development of methodologies and software modules experimental samples for evaluating and analyzing the reliability and criticality of OBE SSS failures on the basis of statistical and telemetric data, and OBE SSS structural characteristics and with taking into account the effect of space radiation factors.
- Development of methodological support and program modules experimental samples for optimal multi-type redundancy of OBE SSS elements and subsystems and OBE SSS structural and functional reconfiguration managementin normal mode and emergency situations.
- Development of methodological support and software modules experimental samples for multicriteria analysis of OBE SSS integrated reliability indicators and organization of calculations.
Space Systems Research and Development Institute (NII KS), Khrunichev State Research and Production Space Center
SPIIRAS, Laboratory of Information Technologies in System Analysis and Modeling
Chief of Laboratory, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Sokolov Boris Vladimirovich