Work performance on the Leningrad Region Spatial Data Fund (SDF) development
The development of spatial data infrastructure in order to create a unified geoinformation space of the Leningrad region.
The laboratory shall design software in 3 areas:
- Creation of an analytical module for determining (calculating) and building connections between spatial objects in SDF.
- Creation of a module for automatic detection of changes on the territory based on remote sensing data processing.
- Creation of a subsystem for cataloging and ordering of satellite images.
The subsystem will include:
- module for space images cataloging;
- module for space images ordering;
- module for space images processing.
Processing of data from Resurs-P №1, №2, №3 and Kanopus-V satellites should be supported by the subsystem.
The project is carried out in the interests of the Committee on Communications and Informatization of the Leningrad region.
Direct Customer – Joint-stock company «Regional navigation and information center of the Leningrad region» (JSC «RNIC of the Leningrad region»).
SPIIRAS, Laboratory of Information Technologies in System Analysis and Modeling
Chief Researcher, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Viacheslav Zelentsov