On March 5, 2020, SPIIRAS and federal state budgetary institution «Joint Directorate of Taimyr Nature Reserves» signed a long-term agreement on cooperation in the field of scientific and scientific-technical activities.
The agreement provides for the following:
- organization of interaction in order to preserve biological diversity and maintain protected natural complexes and objects in a natural state;
- organization and conduct of scientific research, including the maintenance of the Chronicle of nature;
- environmental monitoring;
- environmental education;
- participation in the environmental impact assessment of economic and other facilities;
- improvement of information and analytical support in the management of protected areas under the jurisdiction of Taimyr Nature Reserves;
- assistance in the training of scientific personnel and specialists in the field of environmental protection.
The signing of the Agreement became possible by the successful experience of previous joint work of laboratory staff and the Taimyr Reserves, including the implementation of projects under grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
The signing of the agreement was attended by:
- from Taimyr Nature Reserves – Director Prosekin K.A. and Deputy Director for Research and Environmental Education Bondar M.G.;
- from SPIIRAS – Director Ronzhin A.L., Head of LITSAM Sokolov B.V. and LITSAM chief researcher Zelentsov V.A.
The publication includes photos from the official website of the Federal state budget institution «Joint Directorate reserves Taimyr».