The project addresses the topical problem of integrated real-time monitoring and control of cross-border natural-technological systems (NTS) in normal and emergency situations based on heterogeneous data received from space and ground-based facilities.
- Description of state-of-the-art in automation and intellectualization of NTS monitoring and control in normal and emergency situations considering integrated data from space and ground-based sources
- Development of a conceptual framework for integrated intelligent monitoring and control of NTS based on mixed-type data processing
- Development of IT for analysis and synthesis of integrated intelligent platform for cross-border NTS monitoring and control
- Development of software prototype which demonstrates possibilities and advantages of suggested new IT for analysis and synthesis of integrated system for the cross-border NTS monitoring and control
- Establishment of integrated distributed information network of workstations
24 months (02.2012-02.2014)
- Committee on IT and Communications, St. Petersburg.
- Latvian Transport Development and Education Association.
- Diplomatic Economic Club (Riga).
Chief of Laboratory, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Sokolov Boris Vladimirovich