Innovative teaching and learning strategies in open modelling and simulation environment for student-centered engineering education
- To develop programs for bachelors and masters using various open source platforms on the basis of the best European practices.
- To train teachers on new courses.
- To conduct trainings for bachelors, masters, postgraduate students and technical staff.
The role of SPIIRAS is as follows:
- To contribute to labour market the analysis in the CMSE field in EU and PC, analysis of EU&PC educational programs and best didactic practice, comparative study of tools in CSME.
- To participate in teaching during summer schools.
- To evaluate staff retraining and results of the student summer schools.
- To take part in the assessment of new developed syllabi and teaching and learning materials.
- To participate in the dissemination, exploitation and sustainability activities.
- To participate in InMotion net.
15.10.2016 – 14.10.2019
The project is implemented with the financial support of the European program «ERASMUS Mundus».
- University of Bremen (UNIHB), Germany, Bremen.
- Saint Petersburg State Marine Technical University (SMTU), Russia, St. Petersburg.
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia, St. Petersburg.
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU), Russia, Novosibirsk.
- Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UNIKL), Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- National Distance Education University (UNED), Spain, Madrid.
- University of Liubljana (UL), Slovenia, Lubljana.
- St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SPIIRAS), Russia, St. Petersburg.
- Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Malaysia, Bandar Seri Iskander.
Chief of Laboratory, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Sokolov Boris Vladimirovich