International experiment «Calibration of «Resource-P» hyperspectral materials»
Quality assessment of hyperspectral imagery materials in order to solve various applied tasks
The satellite imagery from the «Resource-P» satellite was provided by the Research Center for Earth operative monitoring under the agreement with CzechGlobe.
The use of hyperspectral «Resource-P» data by foreign consumers was carried out for the first time.
Simultaneously with the space shooting in June 2015 the spectral reflection characteristics ground-based measurements of the agricultural and forest landscape typical elements took place in the Czech Republic territory. These measurements were carried out near the CzechGlobe ground research station.
The following tasks had been solved:
- selection of standard large area landscape elements with stable spectral reflectance characteristics;
- measurement of the intensity of the spectral flow images covering typical landscape elements;
- measurement of the intensity of the spectral fluxes reflecting from the white standard;
- determination of the spectral reflectance of typical landscape elements;
- analysis of hydrometeorological parameters and calculation of optical characteristics of atmospheric transmission affecting the intensity of the image formed.
The project was implemented under creative cooperation agreement between SPIIRAS and Global Change Research Institute (CzechGlobe), Brno, Czech Republic.
SPIIRAS, Laboratory of Information Technologies in System Analysis and Modeling
Chief Researcher, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Viacheslav Zelentsov