Development of organizational-methodological recommendations for conducting of integrated environmental monitoring during operation of the spaceport «Vostochnyj»
The following results were obtained within the research work:
- Compound and characteristics of terrestrial, and aerospace equipment involved into complex ecological monitoring of spaceport objects, were substantiated. The survey materials from Russian satellites «Resurs-P» and «Kanopus-V» were used as the main remote sensing data sources.
- Tools of integrated ground – aerospace environmental monitoring for the periods of the spaceport objects building and their normal operation were developed .
- Model of integrated aerospace environmental monitoring of the spaceport objects, taking into account using of in-situ and aerospace sources of information, was elaborated.
- Thematic layers of digital maps showing an ecological status of the spaceport territory were updated.
- Environmental zoning of the spaceport territory was carried out.
SPIIRAS, Laboratory of Information Technologies in System Analysis and Modeling
Chief Researcher, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Viacheslav Zelentsov