Development of organizational-methodological recommendations for conducting of integrated environmental monitoring during operation of the spaceport «Vostochnyj»
The following results were obtained within the research work:
- Compound and characteristics of terrestrial, and aerospace equipment involved into complex ecological monitoring of spaceport objects, were substantiated. The survey materials from Russian satellites «Resurs-P» and «Kanopus-V» were used as the main remote sensing data sources.
- Tools of integrated ground – aerospace environmental monitoring for the periods of the spaceport objects building and their normal operation were developed .
- Model of integrated aerospace environmental monitoring of the spaceport objects, taking into account using of in-situ and aerospace sources of information, was elaborated.
- Thematic layers of digital maps showing an ecological status of the spaceport territory were updated.
- Environmental zoning of the spaceport territory was carried out.
Institute of water and environmental problems SB RAS (Barnaul)
SPIIRAS, Laboratory of Information Technologies in System Analysis and Modeling
Chief Researcher, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Viacheslav Zelentsov